Our passion is to inspire love.
To capture real love with real people in places near and dear to their heart.
So when we captured this beautiful couple, Kori and Chris, we photographed them, not so they can just pose for a camera, but so they could have an excuse for an awesome date night at downtown Los Angeles.
They started the night playing around the Arts District with their baby!
Look at that cutie!!!
Kori and Chris, you two are adorable <3
Then drinks at Grand Central Market
And a night on the town around downtown LA’s Grand Park
Love the beautiful architecture of the John Ferraro building (filmed in the awesome Inception movie!)
LOVE how you both look here – supermodels!
What an amazing night <3
Congratulations, Kori + Chris, on your fabulous engagement my dears! So excited for your wedding day!!!
- Los Angeles Engagement Photographers | D. Park Photography Associates Russell + Cara
- Venue | Downtown Los Angeles – Arts District, Grand Central Market, John Ferraro Building, Grand Park, 4th and Main St.
- Hair Stylist | Adina Doss
- Makeup Artist | Jenni Gabelman
- Bride’s Attire | Arts District & Grand Central: Madewell black pants, JCREW jean top, Michael Kors boots; Dressy Attire in Other Venues: Ted Baker dress, Cole Haan pumps, Calvin Klein jacket
- Groom’s Attire | Casual Outfit: True Religion jeans, GAP shirt and Coach shoes; Cafe Cotton White dress shirt, JCREW jacket, JCREW pants, Suit Supply shoes