Foodies. Shopaholics. Nightlife lovers.
When we sat down for our engagement consultation with Nancy and Matthew, we wanted to capture this hot couple on an awesome date night spending a night on the town doing just what they loved.
We got to just hang out with this fun couple and capture their fashionable metropolitan evening at the Grove in LA.
Okay so who doesn’t love to eat?
…let alone eat DELICIOUS ice cream.
Aren’t they just an adorable couple?
So fun watching them both fight for who could eat more of the ice cream. I have the excuse of eating for two so David lets me win that one much more often now.
We hit up all their favorite spots at the Grove, including the French Creperie at the Farmer’s Market.
The Farmer’s Market is such a great spot! So many little stores and restaurants to check out.
As the sun set, the Grove came to life with all the city lights.
Then, we went to Nancy’s FAVORITE spot: Nordstroms.
SHOE SHOPPING TIME!
Was absolutely in love with her Louboutins she was wearing throughout the evening. Hot!
Then, dinner with all those romantic evening lights at the La Piazza
Ending the night with an intimate evening stroll in the mall
We had so much fun with Nancy and Matthew that evening. You two looked so hot! Love this photo of you both with the romantic moonlight.
- Photography | D. Park Photography
- Assistant Photographer | Russell
- Venue | The Grove in Los Angeles | 189 The Grove Drive, Los Angeles, CA 90036
- Hair | Jany from City Salon at Huntington Beach
- Makeup | Laura Mercier Cosmetics
- Sunset Attire | Bride: Christian Louboutin shoes, Parker dress, Intermix belt, Nordstrom earrings; Groom: Diesel jeans, Express shirt, Asics Tiger shoes
- 2nd Sunset Attire for Groom | Hugo Boss shirt, Gordon Rush shoes, Michael Kors watch
- Night Attire | Bride: Christian Louboutin shoes, Banana Republic dress, Nordstrom necklace and earrings; Groom: Hugo Boss shirt, pants and belt