I find numbers to be fascinating. I try as often as I can to get a chance to view the latest studies, in particular, on the wedding industry here at home in the OC. Want to hear some numbers on the OC bride according to The Knot?
the oc bride on The Knot (otherwise known as the “knottie”)
- average age | 29
- median household income | $89,950
- average engagement period | 13 months
- % that begins wedding planning >1 year in advance | 43%
- average wedding cost | $34,045 (excluding honeymoon)
- average # of wedding guests | 143
- most popular season | 41% in the summer, 26% in the fall
Did you or the brides you know fit in that category at all? What’d you think of the numbers? Are you a part of The Knot? Leave us a note below!
The Type A Bride
(Photo of me courtesy of the lovely Capturing Moments photography)