Introducing this lovely and romantic Nixon Library wedding of Krystle and Jesus!
the love story (from the adorable couple)
There was a boy named Jesus who wanted to meet the perfect girl.
After what felt like a long, endless search for companionship and going on endless disastrous dates with all the wrong people, he was just about ready to give up. A few miles down the road, there lived a girl named Krystle who wanted to meet the perfect boy. Like Jesus, she was also ready to throw in the towel and give up her search.
One day, on an online dating website called “OK Cupid,” Jesus stumbled upon Krystle’s profile page and was instantly smitten by her beauty. He mustered up the courage to message her and was lucky enough to get a response.
romantic proposal (from the couple)
Three years in the making, Jesus decided he wanted to take their relationship to the next level.
On March 11, 2016, he took Krystle on a trip down memory lane where they had all their “first moments” together: First coffee house date where they met, First restaurant, First Park… and he finished off the night at their First apartment together.
Krystle had no clue that he planned a romantic adventure, assuming it was just a normal Friday night date. As the night was coming to a close, Jesus started reminiscing about their relationship and how far the both of them had come from start.
Then Jesus got down on one knee and asked her the million dollar question: “Krystle Bayani, will you marry me?”
When Krystle finally was able to catch a breath after the tears of joy fell down her face, she proudly responded with “Oh my God, YES!”
aren’t they freakin’ adorable?
the wedding day
Congratulations, Krystle and Jesus, for your beautiful wedding and life together! May God richly bless you both with lots of love, laughter, and a life filled with beautiful memories together <3
With all our love,
The DPARK Family
Check out their gorgeous engagement here!
nixon library wedding vendors
- photo | D. Park Photography | firstname.lastname@example.org
- planner | Carol Keiner of The Blushing Details | (626.429.0342)
- site coordinator | Laura Curtis of Nixon Library | (714.364.1182)
- dj | Chris of Sound Wave Productions | (714.742.6884)
- officiant | Nate of OC Ceremony Pastor
- video | Ralph of A Touch of Soul Productions
- florist | Flower Allie
- hair | Melanie of Salon Gallery & Suites
- makeup | Megan Lopez + Stephanie Esparza
- catering | White House Catering
- cake | Jennie Choo
- gown | Alfred Angelo
- shoes | Neiman Marcus
- hair clip | Etsy
- rings | Forever Faithful Diamonds & Jewelry
- bridesmaids | Ammi Chatenuase
- groomsmen | Friar Tux Shop
- photo booth | Brian Sun Photographer
- String Quartet | Music by Gemini Strings
- getting ready venue | Airbnb | 19366 Shetland Lane, Yorba Linda, CA 92886
- wedding venue | Nixon Library | 18001 Yorba Linda Blvd, Yorba Linda, CA 92886