We at DPARK are Disney fans. I memorized Disney movies as a kid (not to mention karaoked to their sing alongs, yes, I had it that bad). David worked as a cast member in college. We’re even a part of covering Disney events for Disney Examiner!
So when Linda called us up to capture her magical Disneyland wedding, we said YES PLEASE!
Cinderella’s glass slipper:
The beautiful bride! Linda, you were stunning.
Chiali Meng was her awesome hair and makeup artist.
Aren’t these Mickey Mouse cufflinks adorable?!
Love this photo of Ron
We had an amazing time at Disneyland with Linda and Ron. We had the whole place to ourselves to play and capture romantics!
Our favorite photo of you both <3
Walking to Main Street
Main Street all to ourselves
You two are so cute!
A little highlight from their private Laguna Beach session. Love Ron’s laugh.
Their white Disneyland Cinderella castle inspired wedding cake
Congratulations, Linda and Ron, on becoming husband and wife! May the Lord richly bless you both with much joy and love and an amazing life together. Thank you for letting us be a part of capturing your love story!
- Wedding Photographers | D. Park Photography
- Ceremony | Rose Court Garden at Disneyland Hotel
- Reception | Sleeping Beauty Pavilion at Disneyland Hotel
- Hair/Makeup | Chiali Meng
- Videographer | studio205films
- Florist | Figaro Flowers
- Bridal Gown | Disney Fairy Tale Wedding Dress by Alfred Angelo – Ariel Style 201, Diamond White/Silver color”
- Officiant | Pastor William Young