the wedding day
We were so excited and counting down for Emily and Bob’s wedding. Since day one, they’ve been a lovable and hilarious couple. We knew their wedding was going to be awesome.
Adorable details! We always make it our goal to capture the details at each wedding. And this one had eye candy galore.
Loved Emily’s bouquet by the talented Flower Allie
All the ladies began their getting ready at the Vogue Salon inside St. Regis
Emily, you were so beautiful at your wedding! Just glowing.
Bob treated his groomsmen right with these gifts. Gotta love it.
Bob, lookin’ sharp.
This guy is James Bond in the making. Seriously, he was so much fun and a natural in front of the camera.
It’s such a beautiful moment once the veil goes on.
Jimmy Choo shoes!
Emily has beautiful eyes.
We love capturing the moment when dad sees his little girl as a bride for the first time.
Emily was surrounded by such adorable girls.
Emily’s grandmother was so precious! Just full of smiles and laughter all day.
Gotta love it when the groom cries. Priceless.
The reception was a gorgeous evening spring event.
So much energy on the dance floor!
- venue | St. Regis Monarch Beach in Dana Point, CA
- photographers | D. Park Photography
- assistant photographer | Jim Kang
- event coordinator | Kerry Dunn
- site coordinator | Kelly O’Dell
- floral designer | Flower Allie
- dj | Bruce Battleson
- hair and makeup | Vogue Salon at St. Regis MB
- caterer and cake | St. Regis MB
- candy station | Candee by Sandee
- linens and furniture | Signature Party Rentals
- gown | Mary Me Bridal
- shoes | Jimmy Choo
- quartet | Enchanted Evening
- invitations, escort cards, programs, table numbers | Invitation Design Studios
For more of the story of their wedding day, view their slideshow below. For the fullscreen site, click here.
Want more? View their Coto de Caza Engagement Session on Horseback here.
Emily and Bob, we want to congratulate you two! From the bottom of our heart, thank you for blessing us with being a part of capturing your love story. You two are such a beautiful couple, inside and out. It was an amazing day and we were so thrilled to be a part of it.
Congratulate Emily and Bob with a comment below!