Blessed to share with you this breathtakingly beautiful Art Deco Great Gatsby inspired Bell Tower on 34th Street Texas destination wedding!
the wedding day
Jawdroppingly gorgeous collection of bridal heels and designer shoes for Bess’ wedding day:
A pair of beautiful Badgley Mischka Glyda heels
Incredible Christian Louboutin bridal heels. So in love <3
The beautiful bridal jewelry for Bess’ Great Gatsby inspired wedding attire
The gorgeous rock
Their perfectly themed invitation!
Breathtakingly beautiful, Bess!
The bride as she gets ready for her groom to arrive to celebrate their culture’s traditional tea ceremony
Look at you supermodel! <3
Bess and her beautiful mother
And her ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE parents together <3
Brandon had to work his way through several challenges before he was allowed to see the bride!
As soon as he got his bride, he adorably escorted her down the stairs!
It was a lovely tea ceremony!
The couple even took some time right after the tea ceremony to take their furbabies for a walk!
GAH they’re so cute!
Getting ready for the ceremony
Love this photo of you, Bess!
Her beautiful bouquet
And her fabulous ladies!
First look was at the grand Rice University!
Off to the ceremony!
Loved the amazing wedding florals and details
It was such a moving ceremony to capture.
Time to party. The couple had an incredible attention to detail and decor.
The table numbers
Luxurious chair covers
The sweetheart table
And their unbelievable Great Gatsby inspired wedding cake, engraved with their initials, and the elegant cake stand
So rich with metallic details
Their grand entrance
And toasting with their parents
What an unforgettable night!
Our absolute favorite photo capturing you two <3
Congratulations, Bess + Brandon, on your breathtaking wedding! We were just floored by the beauty and emotion from your wonderful day. It was truly a blessing to be there to capture it all. May God richly bless your beautiful family and your lovely future together my dears <3
With all our love,
The DPARK Family
- Houston, Texas Destination Wedding Photographers | D. Park Photography
- Wedding Ceremony and Reception Venue | The Bell Tower on 34th | 901 W 34th Street, Houston, TX 77018
- Ceremony Location | Bell Towers Candella Altar
- Reception Location | Bell Tower Carillion Ballroom
- Wedding Planner | Donna Chun of The Bell Tower
- Videographers | Leap Productions
- Cake Artist | Cakes by Gina
- Florist | Shelley of Floral Events
- Officiant | Ron Ramey
- Band | DiviString Amp’d
- DJ | Tuan Tran of TNT
- Catering | The Bell Tower In-House Catering
- Fondant Art Deco Marble Cake | Cakes by Gina
- Linens and Chargers | Sweet Linens
- Hair & Makeup | Nathan (Hair) & Pete (Makeup) of Blush and Company
- Lace Over Charmeuse Trumpet Gown with Soutache Detail | Galina Signature
- Bridal Gown | Sue Wong
- Bridal White Sue Wong Gown Heels | Badgley Mischka Glyda
- Bridal Galina Signature Gown Heels | Christian Louboutin Annees Folles & Maggie Giltter Snake Pumps
- Logo | Kay of K. Interactive Designs
- Linens | Sweet Linens
Check out their just-as-breathtaking Great Gatsby inspired engagement here!