So honored to capture and introduce to you this modern Cinderella Disneyland wedding of Jessica & Chris!
the love story (according to the bride)
We met at a martial arts gym. I was there for years, and he was a gym rat who needed to lose a lot of weight. We became best friends, and the rest is history.
the romantic proposal (according to the bride)
He proposed in the most amazing way ever! When I least expected it. At Disneyland, with the perfect view of the castle, during Mickey’s Halloween party. We were dressed as Cinderella and Prince Charming. He got down on one knee, pulled out the most amazing ring, and proposed. We cried, kissed, hugged, and laughed, then adored the ring and each other all night.
the wedding day
It is such a blast to capture a Disney fairy tale wedding done right…and ESPECIALLY with a couple so deeply in love (and so hilarious!). It was an incredible evening with Jessica & Chris!
Loved all the beautiful modern Cinderella details that Jessica incorporated.
Gorgeous Disney fairy tale wedding florals
Jessica had a precious memento on her bouquet in memory of her baby dog <3
Jessica, you were a gorgeous Cinderella inspired bride – right out of a fairy tale darling!
The moving first look with her mom and dad <3
An emotionally tender first look with Jessica & Chris <3
AH their bridal party was an awesome group! We had SUCH A BLAST!
Then, it was time for Cinderella’s Crystal Coach ride to her wedding ceremony at the Rose Court Garden pavilion
It was a romantic evening candlelit ceremony at the Disneyland Hotel
The Disney couple had an intimate wedding reception at the Grand Californian Hotel’s Wisteria Room
LOVE this Cinderella inspired pumpkin centerpiece designs by Disney Fairy Tale Weddings
AND MY FAVORITE! The Cinderella mice wedding cake! Gus Gus is munchin’ on pieces of the cake in the design!
Jessica changed to a stunning BCBG white wedding dress for the reception.
Love this couple.
Congratulations, Jessica + Chris, absolutely beautiful wedding!!! Argh, it was so magical. Seriously, you guys made me cry throughout the day with how in love you were and how beautiful your day was (and out of laughter at times – had such a great time). What an incredible day. So blessed to be a part of celebrating you lovebirds <3 You both are absolutely wonderful and we’re so happy for you. <3
With our love,
The DPARK Family
- Disneyland Wedding Photographers | D. Park Photography
- Ceremony Venue | Disneyland Hotel Rose Court Garden | 1150 West Magic Way, Anaheim, CA 92802
- Reception Venue | Wisteria Room of Grand Californian Hotel | 1600 Disneyland Dr, Anaheim, CA 92803
- Wedding Planner | Michelle of Disney Fairy Tale Weddings
- Officiant | Apollo Wallace
- Hair/Makeup Artist | Lettie Mix
- Florist/Caterer/Cake Artist | Disney Fairy Tale Weddings
- Bridal Gown | Allure Bridal
- Bridal Shoes | Stuart Weitzman
- Bridal Earrings | Mariell
- Reception Bridal Gown | BCBG
- Rings | Jared
- Wedding Colors and Theme | Modern Cinderella | Cinderella Blue + silver
Check out their modern Cinderella inspired Disneyland engagement here!