It’s our pleasure to share this elegant wedding of a beautiful couple, Kimberly and Emanuel. It was a fabulous unique venue, the Anaheim Muzeo, and it was so much fun to capture this amazing day.
Ah, the details – always love capturing all the little things the bride and groom has for their wedding day
My favorite photo David captured of Kimberly and her adorable dog!
The beautiful bride getting ready
The gorgeous bride
Kimberly, you were just gorgeous! Loved your whole look.
Hello, cutie! It’s so much fun to capture moments with the little ones throughout a wedding.
The stylin’ bridal party!
The bridal party was hilarious. Had so much fun capturing them playing around with the photo booth props.
Loved this room.
The reception was in this gorgeous plaza in Downtown Anaheim at the Muzeo
Gorgeous florals and decor from 3 Petals – they always do an amazing job.
Absolutely loved this elegant white wedding cake!
Our favorite photo of the beautiful couple <3
Congratulations, Kimberly and Emanuel! We are so happy for you. Your wedding was a gorgeous, wonderful time. You are surrounded by so much love. We pray that your marriage is filled with so much joy and laughter. God bless you both!
Leave a comment to congratulate the couple below!
- Photography | D. Park Photography
- Ceremony Wedding Venue | St. John the Baptist Catholic Church | 1015 Baker Street, Costa Mesa, CA 92626
- Reception Wedding Venue | Muzeo | 241 South Anaheim Boulevard, Anaheim, CA 92805
- Hair Stylist | All Made Up
- Makeup Artist | Makeup By Liz
- DJ | Jamie Brown
- Florist | 3 Petals
- Caterer | Seafood World Restaurant
- Cake Artist | Lily’s Bakery
- Bridal Gown | Rosa Clara
- Bridal Sash | Renee Pawele
- Shoes | Enzo Angiolini
- Birdcage Veil/Hairpiece/Earrings | NQ Jewelry
- Rings | Bridal Rings Company
- Bridesmaids Gown | Amsale
- Groomsmen Attire | Calvin Klein vests, Zara pants, Pierre Cardin shirts, SolidColorNeckties.com ties, Skagen watches
Check out their cinematic downtown Santa Ana engagement session: