the love story
Nancy and Peter met during their kindergarten years – Peter’s parents helped Nancy’s adjust to the community in Pensacola after their move from Vietnam. The couple experienced kindergarten, then middle school together. It wast until years later after they saw each other in a bowling alley that they got each other’s number and the romance began.
Peter and Nancy celebrated their love surrounded by family and friends at their classic wedding.
The bridesmaids were given these adorable robes, personalized with their initials.
The beautiful purple ao dais they wore for the tea ceremony.
The bride wore a stunning custom-made pink Ao Dai. The bridal party was so colorful and vibrant!
They also had the most adorable flower girls!
Our FAVORITE flower girl shot…ever <3 Freakin’ adorable.
The handsome groom
The tea ceremony was soooo heartfelt – so many beautiful words and tears <3
After the tea ceremony, the bride and groom prepared for their church ceremony
LOVE the classic purple bridesmaid gowns – so elegant. Beautiful bouquets made by the talented Southern Floral Traditions
The bridal party was absolutely beautiful
The Avengers even showed up!
You can really see the love and care that Nancy and Peter have for one another! They make such a gorgeous couple.
The ceremony was held at the elegant St. Paul’s Catholic Church.
Love the blue walls!
Peter and Nancy sharing a beautiful first kiss as man and wife.
The elegant reception was then held at the Hadji Shriner’s Temple.
Peter and Nancy shared a sweet first dance as a married couple
Touching dance with the parents <3
Thank you, Peter and Nancy, for the blessing of capturing your love story and getting to be there on your wedding day. May you both continue to fall more and more in love with one another every day. May God continually bless your marriage! Congratulations, my dears <3
- Pensacola Florida Destination Wedding Photographers | D. Park Photography
- Getting Ready Venue | Springhills Suites Pensacola
- Ceremony Venue | St. Paul’s Catholic Church
- Ceremony Church Coordinator | Lana
- Reception Venue | Hadji Shriners Temple
- Videographer | Lewis Cinema
- Florist | Southern Floral Traditions
- Caterer | Ba Mein
- Cake Artist | flcakelady
- DJ | DJ Phatchi
- Hair Artist | Keena Loan
- LED Dance Floor | DANCENGLOW
- Bridal Gown and Hairpiece | Global Bridal Gallery in Virginia
- Bridal Shoes | Dillard’s
- Vietnamese Ao Dai | Custom designed from Vietnam
- Photo Booth | Emerald Coast Photo Booths
- Event Decor & Lighting | Wedding Walls