Ever since we saw the first trailer, we knew (even David) that we HAD to watch this visually stunning movie. …and we also knew that we had to make an inspired stylized wedding for it!
Featured first in Style Unveiled here (and to be shared tomorrow), we’re SOOOO excited to share our Snow White and the Huntsman inspired stylized wedding!
Check out this awesome wedding specialty Bloody Mary bar by Night Owl Productions. Wouldn’t this just be awesome to have at your wedding for your guests to enjoy and create their own delicious Bloody Mary drinks?
How rad is the dry ice?!
The gorgeous tablescape brought together by the lovely designs of A Good Affair Wedding & Event Productions, florals by Ooh La La Designs, Appropriated Muffin mini-cakes, and Archive Vintage Rental furniture.
So many beautiful luscious details
Fairy tale invitations designed by Typologie & Co!
Of course the shoot wouldn’t be complete without the Snow White inspired bride herself
Love this bouquet!
May I have this necklace please?
Gorgeous, gorgeous black wedding gown by Blush Bridal Couture
Thank you, thank you to the incredible vendors we had the pleasure of working with for this shoot! It’s always inspiring to work with such a talented team.
Stay tuned for the feature from Style Unveiled!
- Photography | D. Park Photography
- Wedding Designer & Planner | Jennifer Chen of A Good Affair Wedding & Event Production
- Model | Talia
- Hair and Makeup | Lauren Hendrix of Design Visage
- Wedding Dress | Blush Bridal Couture
- Flowers | Katie Doyle of Ooh La La Designs
- Bloody Mary Bar | Katie Doyle of Night Owl Productions
- Stationery | Typologie & Co
- Jewelry | All Things Tinsel
- Jewelry | LConstructed
- Desserts | The Appropriated Muffin
- Wedding Rentals | Archive Vintage Rentals