Modern. Chic. Romantic.
Introducing Rozette and Ervin’s gorgeous Terranea Resort and Norris Pavilion Rancho Palos Verdes wedding.
the love story
We met in High School 12 and a half years ago as teammates on our Hiphop Dance Team. We’ve been together and in love ever since. After High School, we went to college together at UC Riverside where we also danced for a hip-hop team. We both graduated from UCR in 2007 with her degree in Biological Science and mine in Computer Engineering. Since then we’ve established prestigious careers medicine and technology. In the 12 years, we’ve really made the most of our time together by being with family and friends and traveling the world.
romantic proposal (from the bride)
Ervin proposed on February 16, 2014 on a late Valentines Day date. He set up a Valentines Day picnic for us at the gravesite of where my Dad was buried since we’ve always talked about having lunch with him. After lunch, he gifted me with a photobook of our life for the past 11.5 years together with photos since high school, college, and our world travels as a way to see what we’ve done thus far as a couple.
At the end of the book, he had pictures of himself in the proposal process of buying the ring, asking my parents for approval, setting up the proposal. The last page of the book was a picture of the ring asking me to marry him. Once I finished the book, he got down on one knee and proposed and I instantly cried. We had a friend hide out in the bushes to take pictures of the moment. Once I said “Yes”, he orchestrated that all our friends and families (almost 50 people) instantly came to surprise me to congratulate our engagement. We then took pictures and had champagne in our picnic area along with my passed father. His reasoning of why he wanted to propose there is because he wanted to be in the presence of my father as a way for him ask for his blessing for our marriage.
The festivities didn’t end there. After champagne at the proposal site, we had dinner with our families and then he and our friends set up an engagement party at Mai Tai Bar in Long Beach where we had dessert and drinks along with a surprise performance by R&B group, NEXT, to celebrate the engagement. They brought us up on stage as they performed their hit “Wifey”.
It was a memorable and awesome day.
the wedding day
Rozette, you were simply stunning!
Love this adorable Mother of the Bride gift and photo. You two are so cute!
Rozette’s something blue was incredibly precious. In loving memory of her father, she sewed a piece of his favorite sweater as a blue heart inside her wedding dress. Perfect.
The beautiful bride
Precious moment with her mother
Then, it was time to capture the stylish groom
Ervin, so handsome!
And his gorgeous bride
Rozette and Ervin had a precious moment of prayer before the ceremony.
The ceremony was held at the amazing St. John Fisher Church. It’s such a beautiful ceremony venue.
What an exit
Got to capture the awesome bridal party at the lovely grounds of the Terranea Resort at Palos Verdes.
So much fun
You two are such a hot couple! So easy to photograph <3
Their jaw-dropping modern wedding reception at the Harlyne J. Norris Pavilion.
A high energy and fun-loving first dance
And so many memorable moments throughout that night
The precious mother daughter dance
That included her brothers
The couple participated in a hilarious imitation game. Guests were invited to make the bride and groom imitate whatever they wanted them to do!
Including a little 50 Shades of Grey action
What a celebration!
Congratulations to the beautiful Rozette & Ervin! We are SO blessed to capture your gorgeous love story and wedding day. May the Lord richly bless you both in your future together my dears!
With all our love,
The DPARK Family
- Wedding Photographers | D. Park Photography Associates Russell + Cara
- Getting Ready Venue | Terranea Resort | 100 Terranea Way, Rancho Palos Verdes, CA 90275
- Ceremony Venue | St. John Fisher Church | 5448 Crest Rd, Rancho Palos Verdes, CA 90275
- Cocktail Hour/Reception Venue | Harlyne J. Norris Pavilion | 501 Indian Peak Rd, Rolling Hills Estates, CA 90274
- Wedding Planner | Jojo Belisario of 1614 Events
- DJ | Traklife Radio
- Videographer | White Rose Productions
- Florist | Invited by Tricia
- Officiant | Fr. Norman Supuncheck
- Ceremony Music Director | Grant Hunterford
- Pianist | Kristofer Torres
- Hair Stylist | Abigail Nuezca
- Makeup Artist | Leena Aure
- Caterer | Critic’s Choice
- Cake Artist | Ele Makes Cakes
- Invitations | Ryan Barnachea
- Drone & Open Air Photobooth | Gravity XL
- Flipbook | Flipbook LA
- Rentals/Linen | Star Event Productions
- Table Rentals | Kool Party Rentals
- MC | Moises Lapena
- Wedding Theme | Simply Modern
- Wedding Colors | White, Silver, Grey, Navy Blue
- Wedding Dress | Blue by Enzoani – Fermosa
- Bridal Shoes | Kat by Badgley Mischka
Check out their beautiful engagement here!