Excited to introduce our modern chic Beauty and the Beast inspired Disneyland engagement of Francesca + Kaspar:
Francesca and her prince charming look like a modern fairy tale in front of Sleeping Beauty’s Castle
We had the romantic and nostalgic Disneyland Fantasy Faire all to ourselves!
In love with her modern chic Bebe yellow Belle inspired dress
Hello beautiful Valentino shoes <3
Francesca is so stylish!
Alone at the Sorcerer’s Workshop room – what a beautiful magical place at Disney
Perfect for their theme, portraits taken at Beast’s Library
LOVE this photo of you two! Kaspar looks so handsome here!
Francesca, such a natural model
Love the breathtaking Art of Animation – this Tangled scene is just gorgeous and always inspires us – a perfect modern fairy tale portrait of the bride + groom
The fantastic World of Color, a perfect way to end the date night at Disney <3
Congratulations, Francesca and Kaspar, on a truly magical and chic engagement. Praying God’s blessing on your beautiful marriage and life together my dears <3
With our love,
The DPARK Family
- Disneyland Engagement Photographers | D. Park Photography
- Orange County Engagement Venue | Disneyland | 1313 Disneyland Dr, Anaheim, CA 92802
- Disneyland Attire | Bride’s Outfit: Bebe yellow dress with Nordstrom shoes; Groom’s Outfit: H&M Clothing with Nordstrom shoes
- Disney California Adventure Attire | Nordstrom blue dress with Valentino heels and Bebe necklace; Groom’s Outfit: Nordstrom
- Hair Stylist/Makeup Artist | Lucky
Capture your magical and chic love story with the DPARK family today!
Katie Wright says
Hi! Your photographer is stunning! I was just wondering how you were able to use Disney Land area’s without all the people around. Were you able to get permission to use when the park was closed?
D. Park Photography says
Hi my dear!
There were people running around. You just have to pick a date Disney is less crowded and wait for the right moment to shoot 🙂