Introducing a couple near and dear to our hearts, the inspiring, adorable and beautiful Lisa + Marz.
We started with a fun dressy play date in front of the beautiful Culver Hotel in downtown Culver City with their baby Lilo!
Of course, we had to pay homage to Marz’ favorite movie, Tron, by stopping by Flynn’s, the building filmed for Tron in Los Angeles
And some playful photos with his Tron Identity Disk! Haha 🙂
So cute!!!! Lisa, you looked so beautiful!
The lovely hair and makeup was done by Susie Chhuor Studios!
We love capturing our couples beautifully in their true element.
So I was SUPER stoked to be able to capture Lisa and Marz in theirs:
Marz and Lisa have been an awesome help for David especially in helping give Ironman advice and tips and tools. Marz is an inspiring triathlete and Ironman runner and Lisa is the expert in running by his side (and giving me pointers on what to do with David lol).
Perfect engagement details for them.
So sweet <3
Love the beautiful colors the sun setting makes at Santa Monica Beach.
Ahhh, you two are so freakin’ adorable.
LOVE this photo of you two. What a Romeo + Juliet <3 Sexy romancing, Marz! 🙂
Congratulations, Lisa and Marz, on your beautiful engagement <3 You truly inspire us and we count ourselves blessed to call you our friends. We are so incredibly happy for you both and pray God richly blesses your marriage, life, and the inspiring stories you create together.
With all our love,
The DPARK Family
- Culver City and Santa Monica Beach Engagement Photographers | D. Park Photography
- Venues | The Culver Hotel + Santa Monica Beach
- Hair Stylist/Makeup Artist | Susie Chhuor Studios
- Bride’s Attire #1 | Old Navy white dress, Payless turquoise heels and accessories from Hawaii
- Groom’s Attire #1 | Express suit and shirt, Specialized cycling-inspired shoes and Hawaiian accessories
- Bride’s Attire #2 (Bike) | 2XU Running Capri, Ironman running tank, Nike Running Shoes, Maui Jim Sunglasses
- Groom’s Attire #2 (Bike) | MaccaX team top and bottom Triathlon kit, Under Armour/ASICS running shoes, custom Oakley sunglasses
[…] Check out more from their entire downtown Culver City and Santa Monica engagement here! […]