Fashion styling by the fabulous Styled by Connie, we are blessed to share with you the downtown Los Angeles engagement of this madly in love and beautiful couple inside and out, Janet and Ryan.
The evening began with drinks at the Ray’s and Stark bar at LACMA.
Ryan is naturally a Romeo.
He swung around the lampstands all night singing, “A Whole New World” to Janet his gorgeous bride. It was freakin’ romantic.
Janet, you are a beauty my dear.
Look at that smile <3
In love with your gown that night!
Ryan even surprised Janet with a love letter that brought her to tears of joy.
An amazing night.
You know it’s love when the groom carries the bride half a mile to the car because – let’s be honest, ladies, heels aren’t always our friends now, are they?
That is love.
- Los Angeles Engagement Photographers | D. Park Photography
- Venue | LACMA | 5905 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90036
- Fashion Stylist | Styled by Connie
- Makeup Artist | MAC Cosmetics
- Bride’s Attire | Custom gown by Styled by Connie, Francesca’s necklace, Steve Madden shoes
- Groom’s Attire | Express suit, Prada glasses, Florsheim shoes