When we first heard Nhan’s freakin’ adorable proposal, we HAD to capture this couple’s love story. We were in love with it from the moment we first heard how he proposed:
From the Bride: When we first started dating I use to collect these “Love is” cartoon characters that were published in the Los Angeles Times. I would give them to him or just save it. He drew a card of “Love is” comics, starting with “Love is starting out as childhood sweethearts” to the last page where the two characters were shown with the boy on one knee and the girl sitting. It had the question, “Will you marry me?” with the ring attached.
The best part of the proposal is that he took the time and he remembered something that I did for him when we first started dating 15 years ago.
Aren’t they just ADORABLE?!
Congratulate the wonderful couple with a comment below!
- Photography | D. Park Photography
- Venue | Huntington Central Park | 18000 Goldenwest St, Huntington Beach, CA 92648
- Rentals | Archive Vintage Rentals
- Hair/Makeup | Tuyen Tran | firstname.lastname@example.org | 714.469.6447
- Bride’s Banana Split Attire | Halston Heritage dress, Steve Madden heels, Papyrus earrings, BCBG bracelet
- Groom’s Banana Split Attire | Calvin Klein shirt, Rolex watch, Gucci belt, Kenneth Cole pants
- Bride’s Remote Attire | Club Monaco dress, accessories and shoes
- Bride’s Walking Attire | Forever 21 dress, Steve Madden shoes, Aldo earrings
- Groom’s Walking Attire | Rolex watch, Gap pants, Target shirt
- Bride’s Couch/Picnic Attire | Club Monaco dress and accessories, Steve Madden shoes
- Bride’s Lady and the Tramp Attire | Alice + Olivia dress, Forever 21 accessories, Steve Madden shoes
- Groom’s Lady and the Tramp Attire | Lacoste shirt, Gap pants
Check out Jennifer’s Love Is… inspired bridal shower!