Announcing a new mentorship program for all aspiring photographers with us at D. Park Photography!
- One hour in-person consultation reviewing their work, technique and get personalized advice on improving their skill
- Opportunity to shoot together and assist at either an engagement session, wedding or both to view firsthand what it is like to photograph an entire wedding
- Learn how to get your clients to love you and how to get potential clients to book you
- Images can be used for your portfolio (conditions apply and will be discussed once selected)
- Questions via email are welcome and will be a priority for us for the remainder of the year to get advice on improving your photography
- At the end of the program, mentees may apply for a position at D. Park Photography as an associate photographer
- Super friendly
- Hard worker
- Can last an entire day/multiple days of shooting
- Must be a person driven to get better and in their photography
- Must have already photographed (either as main, second or assistant shooter) in at least a few weddings
- Must be interested in wedding photography
- Must be willing to meet in our selected locations for mentorship meetings and shoots
how to apply
- Only 3 mentees will selected at the end of the application process
- Email us at email@example.com
- Send us the following information:
(2) Location where you’re based
(3) 5-10 of your best photos and why you believe they are your best. Include a variety of different environments and lighting conditions (i.e. night, bright sun, etc.)
(4) Why you want us at D. Park Photography to mentor you
- Deadline: Friday, July 29
inspiration for friday
A little fun and inspiration to close off the post. We saw this from Flight of the Conchords and thought it was perfect. Have a fabulous weekend, everyone!
- Share this post on Facebook and Twitter!
- Like us on Facebook here or follow us on Twitter here
- Subscribe to our monthly e-newsletter Photographer’s Corner containing exclusive tips and resources for photographers, from hobbyists to full-timers. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a comment below.