Wedding Photography – The Essentials
What should you look for in your wedding photographer?
PART 5 | EMOTION
How do you know if the photographer captures emotion?
In their portfolio, albums, slideshows, look for:
- Bride/Groom emotions: Do they look real? Do their faces look comfortable?
- Did the photographer capture different emotions?
- Did the photographer capture the family?
- Did they capture the emotion of your bridal party?
- And the hardest test: Did they capture the emotions of the little kids?
Another great check is to view their client testimonials, not just on their site, but on Yelp or Wedding Wire or The Knot. What did their brides and grooms really have to say about them?
“You two did an amazing job! Some of the photos made me laugh, some made me smile and others almost made me cry. You both captured these moments and emotions so perfectly in a single frame.”
– ANGI + ROB
Emotion is practically #1 on what we want to capture on your wedding day. Is it your wedding photographer’s?
More tips on what to look for in a wedding photographer:
Share this with other brides!
What topics should we address in the future? Let us know!
P.S friday flick!
This is a worthwhile film to watch if you haven’t already! Netflix it.