Ladies and gentlemen.
We’re so excited to release our new series of D. Park Photography videos for professional photographers (or as I like to jokingly call pro-tographers). Introducing our new Photographer’s Corner video interviews of successful photographers. Learn with us their tips, lessons learned, and the story of how it all began.
Now, without further ado, introducing Marc Weisberg
Tips for professional photographers from the funny and successful Marc Weisberg. Marc answers:
- How can photographers explain the value of professional photography? (0:11 in video)
- What popular mistakes do photographers make in their business? (0:39)
- Where should new photographers invest their money? (01:28)
- How do new photographers reach out to successful photographers? (02:30)
- What encouragement do you have for new photographers? (03:18)
View the video in HD here.
who is marc weisberg?
Perfectly put bio from his site | Marc loves the morning light, hole in the wall eateries and their eccentric owners, Cuban chocolate, traveling to strange and interesting places, sushi, most things Japanese, Pinot Nior, Paris, the color blue, scuba diving, the laughter of his children, photo gear, walks on the beach, melt in your mouth milk chocolate, the smell of lavender and fresh cut grass, the taste and sweetness of peaches just picked from a tree, comfortable blue jeans, white tee-shirts, not wearing socks with shoes, watching rain storms, the smell of wet earth, watching the sun rise, Hugo Boss and Armani. Marc is not a fan of tuna casserole, canned vegetables or itchy clothing.
- 10 years of professional photography experience
- Awarded internationally in weddings, portraiture and commercial photography, including 14 International Award of Excellence winner for Wedding, Portrait and Commercial Photography (WPPI, PPA & PPOC)
- Published in over a dozen books, including The Best of Wedding Photography, Master Lighting Guide, and The Wedding Photographers Handbook
- Marc’s brick studio is in historic Old Town Tustin
View Marc Weisberg’s work here.