Every once in a while, we like to bring back a few oldies but wonderful worthwhile goodies…
A popular hit for today’s FLASHBACK FRIDAY!
For you brides & grooms – a list of wedding websites to help you plan for a truly amazing wedding!
We’ve gone through TONS of wedding websites and narrowed it down to the best for you. These sites are full of great ideas and resources, easy to read, and won’t waste your time as you plan your wedding.
fave wedding websites
- Best High End Wedding Magazine (Weddings min. $50,000-$1M+): Wedding Style
- Best Site with the Most Content for Wedding Inspiration: Style Me Pretty
- Best Site with Stylish Wedding Details (at a more affordable rate than Wedding Style): Style Unveiled
- Best Site for Wedding Inspiration Couples with a Flare for Individuality: Rock n Roll Bride
- Best Site with Best Wedding Photographers: Junebug Weddings
- Best Wedding Organizing Site and Free Websites: Google Weddings
- Best Financial Planning for Your Wedding/Married Life Site: I Will Teach You to Be Rich
- Most Comprehensive One-Stop Wedding Site: The Knot
- If you want an exhaustive list, here’s where you can find the Top 100 Wedding Sites: Wedding Blogs 100
Now for a few other resources we’re personally passionate about as it’s helped in building a more solid marriage (which is the whole reason behind a wedding day, right?).
fave marriage books
- Saving Your Marriage Before It Starts – Seven questions to ask before and after you marry – great, great conversation starters and things to reflect on as you prepare to become husband and wife
- Love and War – Finding the marriage you’ve dreamed of – true honest look into the love and war that will go on within your marriage – beautifully and candidly written
We’re always on the lookout for great resources. If you’ve found a great one, leave a comment below and let us know!
The Type A Bride