We feel blessed to share with you the love story and wedding day of this beautiful couple, Catherine + Sonny. It was filled with unforgettable moments and laughter and joy.
Introducing Catherine and Sonny’s Avenue of the Arts Hotel and Mastro’s Steakhouse wedding:
the wedding day
After so many months of planning and getting to know our couple, we’re filled with so much excitement on their wedding day! One of my favorite moments is just stepping into the hotel room to see the gorgeous bride on her wedding day <3
Catherine was gorgeous. Absolutely loved her gown.
AND her details!
Louis Vuitton bridal heels…LOVE <3
Catherine, you were absolutely stunning my dear <3
Her beautiful hair and makeup was done by the ever talented Marlou Colina!
Catherine with her lovely ladies. Those gowns, ah! Beautiful.
And the florals were so lovely.
Precious moment captured with her mother and father. These are one of my favorite moments to capture <3
Sonny had such classy details as well with his Louis Vuitton cufflinks:
Louis Vuitton tie clip
and Louis Vuitton belt!
The handsome happy Sonny <3
The groom got ready with their ADORABLE sons
The bride sneaking a peek of their baby boy (who constantly reminded me of Knightly – so I couldn’t help but keep photographing him the whole day!)
We just really love any excuse to photograph little cuties.
The ceremony was held at Saint Columban Church in Garden Grove.
So touching to see Catherine’s face when she first saw Sonny.
Husband and wife!
Playing around with their fun bridal party
And then the best part of the day – capturing the new Mr. + Mrs. absolutely in love.
We got to capture the two lovebirds in the beautiful Noguchi Garden in Costa Mesa!
Look how beautiful Catherine is here <3
So many beautiful moments captured with you two.
The reception was held at the scrumptious and beautiful Mastro’s Steakhouse!
There were so many amazing spots to capture Catherine + Sonny.
Then, it was party time!
One of the most memorable moments of the evening was hearing over 100 sizzling steaks being served all around the guests. Oh my goodness, the aroma and the sounds were incredible.
An unforgettable celebration
Congratulations to the two lovebirds! Catherine + Sonny, it was a blessing to get to meet your beautiful family and to celebrate two wonderful people <3 May God richly bless you and your family and your amazing future together.
With all our love and hugs,
The DPARK Family
- Mastro’s Steakhouse Wedding Photographers | D. Park Photography
- Getting Ready Venue | Avenue of the Arts Wyndham Hotel | 3350 Avenue of the Arts, Costa Mesa, CA 92626
- Ceremony Venue | Saint Columban Church | 10801 Stanford Ave, Garden Grove, CA 92840
- Romantics Venue | Noguchi Garden in Mastro’s Steakhouse
- Reception Venue | Mastro’s Steakhouse | 633 Anton Blvd, Costa Mesa, CA 92626
- Florist | Nadia Zamora
- Hair Stylist/Makeup Artist | Marlou Colina of Colina Salon
- Wedding Colors | Gray + Coral
- Bridal Gown | The Dresser in Fullerton, CA
- Bridal Heels | Louis Vuitton
- Groom Belt, Money Clip, and Cuff Links | Louis Vuitton
- Groomsmen Attire | Friar Tux
- Wedding Rings | Robbins Bros
Check out their beautiful engagement here!