Full of tears and joy, a beautiful 50 Shades of Purple First Congregational Church of Los Angeles and Metropol wedding with the fabulous Mele Amore team.
the wedding day
Tina and Paul envisioned a modern and stylish wedding with shades of lush purple throughout the day. It was wonderful to see all their planning unfold on their gorgeous day.
We couldn’t wait to see the beautiful bride.
As we drove in the limousine to the wedding ceremony at FCCLA, Tina looked so perfect. Her hair and makeup were done by the fabulously talented Beauty by Angelina.
And, OH MY GOODNESS, this mother-of-the-groom was the CUTEST ever.
The camera loved her.
The First Congregational Church of Los Angeles is hands down one of the most grand wedding ceremony venues in Los Angeles. Absolutely stunning.
Check out the awesome footnote below.
LOOOOVED photographing the adorable kiddos at this wedding.
The bridal party were absolutely hilarious.
But most of all, it was just a blast to capture this adorable couple who were just beautifully in love.
Their wedding reception was held in one of the most modern and grand reception banquet halls in Los Angeles, the Metropol.
Paul surprised Tina in one of the most emotional moments we’ve ever witnessed in a wedding.
In honor of Tina’s late father, Paul gave Tina an opportunity to have a beautiful father/daughter dance. He arranged for her to dance with her brothers while images of her and her father played in the background.
Beautiful. There was not a dry eye in the house.
Everyone danced that night away – could not help photographing this little cutie having a blast!
An unforgettable night <3
Tina and Paul, congratulations you two for your truly amazing wedding and, more importantly, for your marriage together. We are so blessed to have met you both. Thank you for all the laughter and the tears! God bless your beautiful family <3
With all our love,
The DPARK Family
- Los Angeles Wedding Photographers | D. Park Photography
- Wedding Getting Ready Venue | Embassy Suites | 800 N Central Ave, Glendale, CA 91203
- Wedding Ceremony Location | Cathedral of the First Congregational Church of Los Angeles | 540 S. Commonwealth Ave, Los angeles, CA 90020
- Wedding Reception Location | Metropol Banquet (Cocktail Hour at Foyer and Reception at Millennium Ballroom) | 701 S. Central Ave, Glendale, CA 91204
- Wedding Planner | LanAnh of Mele Amore
- Hair Stylist/Makeup Artist | Beauty by Angelina
- Bridal Heels | Cathy Jean
- Photo Booth | Mele Amore
- Videographer | 27 Studios
- Florist | Pink the Little Flower Shop
- DJ/MC | All the Above Events
- Cake | Diamond Bakery
- Limo | Shooting Star Livery
- Wedding Colors | 50 Shades of Purple
Check out their lovely Santa Monica engagement here!