the love story (from the bride)
We worked together at a health IT software company and quickly became friends. There was an undeniable chemistry, respect, and connection as friends. We were often told by co-workers that we should date but we remained friends for years, always being “coupled” up among our friends as we were the single ones in the group. Fareed quit working there but we continued our friendship and would catch up via regular dinners and texts. In March of 2014, we took our friendship to a new level and we immediately understood what everyone else was always telling us. Everything clicked. It worked. It was so easy and natural. Then, on July 29, 2015 Fareed asked me to be his wife.
Living together with a girlfriend who seems to know when something isn’t right makes it hard to pull of something out of the ordinary. Fareed surprised me upon coming home from work with a beautiful bouquet of my favorite flowers (white peonies that were out of season) and wooden block letters that said “marry me” with our initials in the entryway of our house. The floor was covered in rose petals and definitely took me by surprise. It was so sweet and romantic!
the wedding day
“Every second of every day up ’til this moment has been a journey to find you, to have a love like ours, and to be, in this very moment, standing right beside you.”
The beautiful bride
Loved this bridal party
The handsome groom
WHAT A CUTIE! Couldn’t get enough of this cutie pie.
And THIS one <3
Everyone was in tears this emotional ceremony
wedding ceremony instahighlight film
Man, this party was a blast.
You two are so adorable!
The wedding had the MOST hilarious Scavenger Hunt we’d ever seen.
Complete with guests contributing dentures
It was an amazing night.
And a gorgeous sparkler grand exit.
Jillaine and Fareed my dears, congratulations to the two adorable lovebirds! Your wedding was full of so much love, laughter, and joy. It was an absolute blessing to capture. We are so grateful to have gotten to know the two of you and to celebrate your incredible day.
With all our love,
The DPARK Family
orange wedding vendors
- French Estate Wedding Photographers | D. Park Photography
- Venue | The French Estate | 248 S Batavia St, Orange, CA 92868
- Event Planner | Susan Perkins
- Hair Stylist | Jen of Kenneth Brown Salon
- Makeup Artist | Natasha Dressler
- Caterer | Elegant Affair Catering
- Cakes | Creative Cakes
- Floral Designer | Growers Direct Flowers
- Table Centerpieces | Rose Nichols
- DJ | Dean of Ultimate Events
- Officiant | Shahean Talebraza
- Bridal Gown/Veil | Alfred Angelo
- Bridal Heels | Audrey Brooke
- Bridal Jewelry | Nadri earrings and bracelet
- Hairpiece | Grandmother’s brooch
- Groom and Groomsmen Suits | Express
- Groom and Groomsmen Ties | The Tie Bar
- Lapel Pins | Two Guys Bow Tie
- Groomsmen Socks | Stance
Check out their lovely Santiago Oak Regional Park engagement here!