Bess and Brandon celebrated their jaw-droppingly gorgeous destination wedding at the Bell Towers on 34th Street at Houston, Texas the year before and our family was THRILLED to capture it.
Check out their luxury destination wedding here.
at-home destination wedding
Bess and Brandon invited their loved ones to celebrate with them back home at their luxurious at-home destination wedding less than a year later at the stunning London West Hollywood.
An adorable guest surprised Bess and Brandon as they planned for their wedding, their fheir at-home wedding came with an adorable surprise guest.
Baby Kyoko <3
So excited for this beautiful couple and their furbabies.
Bess was exquisite, as she always is, with her fabulous designer details.
In love with her Valentino heels (the fact that she can wear these all day while in her 3rd trimester is a testament to her fabulousness):
Her beautiful headpiece
What a beautiful family
Could not get enough of her stunning Aidan Mattox gown
A gorgeous sunset over the West Hollywood skyline was the backdrop of their exquisite dinner reception at The Rooftop by Gordon Ramsay at the London.
Event design and planning by the incredible A Good Affair.
Their fashionable guests were dressed for a Great Gatsby evening
Could not get enough of these two cuties!
Unforgettable entertainment for the guests – star magicians from the Magic Castle who helped Brandon propose to Bess on the day they got engaged.
The hilarious Joe Skilton
The jaw-droppingly talented, Brian Gillis, who blew our minds with even his one-on-one performances!
The menu was incredible
From the fabulously mouthwatering hors d’ouevres
To the stunning courses:
Maryland Crab Cakes | citrus and tartar sauce
New York Strip Steak w/ Butter Poached Lobster Tail | horseradish potatoes, red onion marmalade
White Chocolate Panna Cotta | burnt marshmallow, caramelized banana
Incredible food paired with an even more incredible city night sky – a fantastic way to party the night away.
Bess and Brandon, we love you both. We cannot wait to meet baby Kyoko and we cannot wait to see how your beautiful family grows and grows <3 Hugs and love from all of us at the DPARK family!
- The London West Hollywood Wedding Photographers | D. Park Photography + Associate Jeremy
- Getting Ready Hollywood Wedding Venue | The Standard Hotel | 8300 Sunset Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 90069
- Wedding Venue | The London West Hollywood | 1020 N. San Vicente Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 90069
- Wedding Coordinator | A Good Affair Wedding & Event Production
- Bridal Gown (Silver Sequin) | Aidan Mattox
- Bridal Heels | Christian Louboutin black velvet and Swarovski Crystal Bow Crush Black Velvet Valentino’s
- Cake Artist | The Butter End Cakery
- Photobooth | The Perfect Photobooth
- Magicians | Joe Skilton + Brian Gillis + Lady of Magic
- DJ | Thirsty DJ
- Singer | Jaclyn Yamasaki
- Floral Designer | Sonny Alexander Flowers
- Lighting | Dance All Night DJ
- Makeup Artist/Hair Stylist | Soreya Yann
Fall madly in love with their Great Gatsby inspired Bell Towers on 34th Street – Houston, TX destination wedding here.
Check out their just-as-breathtaking Great Gatsby inspired engagement here.