Disney, rainbows, and Indiana Jones
A wedding like NO OTHER! We were so honored to captured this lively, hilarious, energetic, emotional, precious wedding.
Introducing a Blushing Details coordinated Majestic Garden Hotel wedding of Denise and Eric!
love story (from the groom)
We met through a corny dating app called Skout. Despite horrible pop culture references and intentionally bad grammar, she was still inclined to meet me.
When we finally met, we were both indecisive about where to go and what to do – which led to a 7 hour conversation outside my parents house from dusk till dawn listening to Denise talk.
I managed to get a few words in.
romantic proposal (from the groom)
It was New Year’s Eve 2015 and we were at my brother’s home.
My niece conspired with me to help me propose to Denise. She dutifully watched my ring while I went around the house and spent time with Denise.
As we counted down to the new year, my niece recorded everyone then captured me proposing to Denise. And that’s how we brought in the new year.
the wedding day
Her princess bridal heels
That perfect gorgeous ring
Which matched the design of her mother’s wedding ring
And all the magical Disney details!
Disney Pixar’s Up inspired invitation
Check out their gorgeous handmade rainbow fan wedding programs
Her luscious cascading rainbow bridal bouquet
The beautiful bride
and her flower fairies!
Her beautiful ladies
And amazing mama!
Eric and his brothers – it’s so important to us to capture the love families have for one another.
Their beautiful Disney Pixar’s Up and rainbow inspired wedding ceremony!
A modern tradition – the thousand Japanese origami cranes in the style of Paradise Falls! How awesome is that!
The beautiful couple
And their Ellie and Carl Up inspired kiss!
An unforgettable reception!
LOVE the cake especially that topper!
LOVE the photobooth scrapbook – Ellie and Carl’s Up inspired Adventure Book!
Skittles poured into champagne!
Always awesome to run into our past DPARK family couples + vendors we love <3
Always amazing to work with the fabulous Blushing Details
and Beauty by Bon Bon, one of our favorite brides (check out Cynthia + Josh’s wedding here)!
Best Star Wars inspired groom’s cake
LOVE the money collection jar for the money dance. Priceless.
An Indiana Jones inspired garter toss!
And an evening of love, laughter, and fireworks to remember <3
Dearest Denise and Eric, WHAT A WEDDING! We had such an incredible blast with you all. It was simply unforgettable and SOOOO much fun. Thank you, thank you for the blessing of being able to witness all the crazy hilarious and magical moments. We were honored to be chosen as “a part of your world” 😛 🙂 <3
With all our love,
The DPARK Family
Majestic Garden Hotel Anaheim wedding vendors
- photo/film | D. Park Photography | @dparkphoto
- planner | Carol of The Blushing Details | @theblushingdetails
- site coordinator | Kimberly Cords of Majestic Garden Hotel
- venue | Majestic Garden Hotel | 900 Disneyland Dr, Anaheim, CA 92802 | @anaheimmajestic
- hair/makeup | Beauty by Bon Bon | @beautybybonbon
- cake | Grace Teran of Amazing Cake Creations | @acakecreations
- officiant | Head Minister of the Temple | William Briones
- dj | DJ Andrew of Solo Records
- dance choreographer | Toru Nagao
- florist | Heeman of JR Floral Design | @jrfloraldesigns
- guitarist | Dean | @deanparramusic
- mc | Ashley | @yeungentertainment
- photo booth | Sun Photographer | @sunphotographer_sandiego
- theme | Disney’s Up
- colors | rainbow, purple
- dress | Vera Wang | @verawanggang
- shoes | De Blossom Collection | @deblossomshoes
- headpiece | Van & Dee Designs
- jewelry | Daniel’s Jewelers