Introducing a fantastic cultural celebration, a beautiful mix of the Indian and Vietnamese cultures in Lily and Rush’s Marriott Irvine Spectrum and Stephanie Chin Events wedding!
the wedding day
We got to celebrate a full day of vibrant events with this beautiful couple. We started with getting ready for their gorgeous Hindu Indian ceremony:
Don’t they look so beautiful together?!
Rush BROUGHT the celebration. He had so much incredible energy that ramped everyone up. It was such a blast to capture and celebrate alongside him, starting with this high energy baraat around the Marriott Irvine Hotel.
Their moving Hindu Indian ceremony
Loooove the bright colors: the pinks and reds. Wow!
Then, it was back inside to change for their touching Catholic ceremony at St. Columban’s Church in Garden Grove.
Her classic and gorgeous Badgley Mischka bridal heels
and all her Swarovski jewelry details
A classic white bouquet
The stunning bride, Lily
They’re so precious together.
VOGUE time! Always love playing with the bridal party to show them how sexy they all are!
This elegant classic reception was held inside the James Ballroom.
Those gorgeous florals!
This dessert table was absolutely scrumptious.
The perfect sunset at Cocktail Hour
This was hands down one of the best MCs we’ve ever heard. He had EVERYONE standing and cheering and dancing from the minute the bridal party walked in!
Rush is awesome.
The Mr. & Mrs.
Dearest Lily and Rush,
CONGRATULATIONS to you both. Honestly, we had such an incredible time capturing and celebrating alongside you the whole day. Thank you for blessing us to be with you on such a momentous occasion. Thank you for the laughs, the energy, the playfulness. We pray a life filled with blessings and joy and laughter for you both!
With all our love,
The DPARK Family
Irvine Wedding Vendors
- photo | D. Park Studios | @dparkstudios
- film | D. Park Studios | @dparkstudios
- venue | Marriott Irvine Spectrum | @marriottirvinespectrum
- planner | Stephanie Chin Events | @stephaniechinevents
- officiant| Msgr Tuan
- Indian ceremony priest – Praful Joshi
- DJ | DJ Ajay of Special Occasions DJ & Lighting | @sodjla
- hmua | Luong Lasting | @luonglastingteam
- photobooth | Orange Box Photo Booth | @orangeboxphotobooth
- caterer | Top Catering | @topcatering
- caterer | Jay Bharat | @jaybharatfoodsla
- cake artist | Van’s Bakery | @vansbakerybrookhurst
- dessert | Heavenly Sweet Impressions Dessert | @heavenly.sweet.impressions
- lime truck | Ethan Kass
- transportation | Pacific Coachways Charter Services | @pcwbus
- floral | A Touch Of Lavender | @atouchoflavender
- rentals | Kumba Entertainment | @kumbaent
Check out their romantic Oak Canyon Nature Center engagement here!
Leave a Reply