Blessed to share with you this beautiful couple, Ariana and Fernando, and their fabulous Nixon Library wedding.
the love story (from the couple)
We met on a softball team. I was the “team mom” because I am not very athletic and he was the star player. He was very quiet so it took some time to ask for my number, so he requested me on Facebook and we exchanged messages for a week or two until we finally met up. We dated for two years when he proposed.
romantic proposal (from the couple)
After two years of dating, he arrived with a present on Christmas Eve. It was very nicely wrapped in a fairly large box. It had a nice card at the top.
I opened the card and it said:
“To the woman I love… I’m sorry I cannot give you what you deserve, but please accept this unique gift instead.”
I opened the big box and there was a picture frame. He asked me to set it aside. Then there was a smaller gift box underneath that box and I opened it. It contained a set of preassembled puzzle pieces, which he asked me to put into the frame. That process continued with a few more boxes. I continued to add the puzzle pieces and they started to spell something.
When I finally added the last pieces, I was able to decode the message:
“Yes, that’s what she said.”
He then grabbed the last tiny box, opened it and got down on one knee.
He said, “Ariana, will you marry me?”
the wedding day
Ariana’s beautiful Badgley Mischka bridal heels. Classic. Elegant.
In love with this ring shot Cara captured
Adorable flower girls!
The beautiful bride
Ariana, you are stunning.
What a stunning couple
You two are adorable!
The awesome bridal party
More of the adorable couple
Their elegant Nixon Library reception
Awesome photo with all their guests!
Congratulations to the two beautiful lovebirds! We had an incredible time. God bless your marriage and lifelong love story <3
With all our love,
The DPARK Family
- Nixon Library Wedding Photographers | D. Park Photography Associates Russell + Cara
- Getting Ready Venue | Embassy Suites | 900 East Birch Street, Brea, CA 92821
- Ceremony Venue | St. Denis Catholic Church
- Reception Venue | The Richard Nixon Foundation in Yorba Linda, CA
- Event Coordinator | Karen Diaz of Memory Barn
- Caterer | Jason’s Catered Events
- DJ | DJ FLARE
- Videographer | Riss
- Hair Stylist/Makeup Artist | Erika Gonzalez
- Cake Artist | Sweet and Saucy Shop
- Bridal Gown | Allure Bridals 9072
- Bridal Shoes | Badgley Mischka
- Wedding Colors | Gold, Mint and Peach
Check out their romantic Laguna Beach engagement here.
Capture your gorgeous love story with the DPARK family today!
Leave a Reply