This wedding had one of the most beautiful vows and ceremonies ever. Since day one, we were so excited for this gorgeous couple’s wedding celebration and it was just awesome!
Precious and moving moments, words, and details. <3!
Here are some of our favorite moments with Nancy, Matthew and their loved ones.
Beautiful bouquet and florals by BOVA designs!
Nancy was just freakin’ gorgeous! Love your eyes sweetie!
All the ladies were so much fun to hang out with – and the flower girl SO precious. Love capturing the little ones!
Such adorable bridesmaids bouquets, gowns and necklaces (side note: I want one)
Fun times with these beautiful ladies
And the rad groomsmen
Playing around with the whole bridal party is always a blast!
What a Romeo, check out the hot kiss Matthew gave his bride!
You two are such naturals. Look how stylin’!
Favorite photo of the two lovebirds <3 So precious capturing love like this. This is why we do wedding photography.
AH LOVED the rings, especially Matthew’s AWESOME Bulgari wedding band. David wants one lol.
How gorgeous is the cake by Sweet Traders?!
We love ending the night with one of our favorite signature shots (and creating that excuse to get ALL the guests on the dance floor and then get the music going)!
What an awesome evening!
- Photography | D. Park Photography
- Venue | Nixon Presidential Library & Museum | 18001 Yorba Linda Boulevard, Yorba Linda, CA 92886
- Wedding Coordinator | Bobbee Vagell
- DJ/Lighting | Undercover Live Entertainment
- Gown | Lazaro
- Bridal Shoes | Jimmy Choo
- Groom Ring | Bulgari
- Bride Ring | Simone & Son
- Bridesmaids Gowns | Dessy
- Groomsmen Tuxes | Friar Tux
- Officiant | Jani Ashmore
- Videographer | Elman Adams Films, LLC
- Florist | BOVA Floral Design
- Hair Stylist | Allison Yonkerman
- Makeup Artist | Parisa Gallinger
- Cake | Sweet Traders
- Caterer | Anaheim White House
- Rentals | Dress My Party
- Ceremony Musician | Romantic Cello
Nancy and Matthew, may God richly bless your marriage! We were sooo touched by your beautiful vows (brought tears to my eyes) and to see how amazing of a celebration your wedding day was. It’s been a pleasure every step of the way and we’re so excited to see the next chapters in your lives together. CONGRATULATIONS!
Congratulate the couple with a comment below!
LOVED hanging out with Nancy + Matthew during their metropolitan inspired Los Angeles engagement date night: