A stunning and perfect day to celebrate love at Olympia’s Valley Estate at gorgeous Petaluma in NorCal!
the wedding day
We fell in love with their venue.
The bride’s perfect details
She looked like royalty
Her first look with her parents
And her cute flower girls!
The handsome groom and his details
Adorable moment with his mother!
Their first look at the lovely Olympia’s Valley Estate
The beautiful bridal party!
Look at these beautiful bridesmaids bouquets!
The beautiful flower girl baskets!
Always LOVE when the baraat (the groom’s procession begins) – there is nothing quite like an Indian wedding – vibrant, energized, emotional, amazing.
And their gorgeous ceremony began.
They were happily surprised by a herd of cows that ran to the nearby fence to watch their wedding! It was absolutely priceless.
Every tradition in the Indian wedding is filled with such vibrant meaning and beauty. It’s a pleasure to capture!
Their reception was absolutely stunning.
Congratulations to the two adorable lovebirds! It was an incredible wedding to celebrate. Thank you for honoring us by letting us capture it. Have a blessed happily ever after!
With all our love,
The DPARK Family
petaluma wedding vendors
- photo | D. Park Photography | firstname.lastname@example.org
- film | D. Park Photography | email@example.com
- planner | Kristen Miller of So Eventful LLC
- getting ready | Four Points by Sheraton, San Rafael | 1010 Northgate Drive, San Rafael, CA
- venue/draping | Olympia’s Valley Estate | 1051 Walker Road, Petaluma, CA 94952
- site coordinator | Lydia Tresch
- dj | Wicked Entertainment
- officiant | Shastriji Shiv Kumar Bhatt
- florist | Angella Floral Arts
- hair/makeup | Lilys Beauty World
- rentals | Encore Events Rentals
- caterer | Park Ave Catering
- horse | Hackney Horse + Carriage
- photobooth | Giggle and Riot
- invitations | Wedding Paper Divas
- dress | Sushma Creations Bombay
- jewelry | Sirini Bombay
- rings | Mon Ami Jewelry Chicago
- transportation | Luxbus Charters
- colors | gold, blush, magenta, gray