Introducing the beautiful tearjerker Skirball Cultural Center wedding of Andree and Jeremy:
the love story (from the couple)
We first met back in high school.
Andree was a grade behind Jeremy. She was in his Geometry class because she was good at math. She would stare at Jeremy all day in class just wanting him to notice her. Around campus they would talk and say hi, but lost touch after Andree transferred to another school.
Nineteen years later Andree and Jeremy started communicating through Facebook, but it wasn’t until July of 2013 when things started getting juicy.
Jeremy started to notice Andree again through mutual friends in Las Vegas (Jeff and Benny) who would post pics on Facebook. Once Jeremy learned that Andree was moving back to LA after residency, he quickly offered to help and moved her back from Las Vegas to LA. After a long day of packing they had dinner at Bachi Burger and shared a Halo-Halo.
It was then that Jeremy started to feel that warm, tingly feeling inside, realizing that it wasn’t the burger giving him this feeling, but Andree. And the rest is history…
A few days before the proposal, Jeremy invited Andree’s Mom to meet at Andree’s Dad’s memorial site. He knew how important Andree’s late Father was in her life and wanted to ask permission for Andree’s hand in marriage in front of the both of them.
Jeremy prepared breakfast and setup flowers on the grass. They talked and prayed and laughed and cried, and Andree’s mom gave her blessing. Jeremy said a prayer for Andree’s Dad and of course he gave his blessing too 🙂
For the proposal, Jeremy planned to take Andree on a surprise date to Disneyland for their one year anniversary and ask her in front of the Magic Castle. He told her that he had to work that night and would celebrate their one year anniversary the following day. Andree was bummed but had a long day at work anyway, so she scheduled a massage at Massage Envy. Jeremy knows how much Andree loves getting massages so he cancelled his Disneyland plan. Instead he surprised Andree as she was walking out of her massage and took her to a nice dinner. Andree was very surprised! After dinner Jeremy took Andree home and as he walked her to the door he got down on one knee and proposed to her.
It wasn’t the Magic Castle but the moment was still very magical 🙂
the wedding day
Filled with so much joy, laughter and tears, it was a blessing to capture this beautiful day:
Beautiful Andree <3
Celebrating the new Mr. + Mrs.
The fabulous bridal party!
It is amazing to capture two people so deeply in love.
For the fireman groom
From the pediatric bride
The gorgeous Skirball Cultural Center – a fabulous reception venue
The couple owned the dance floor. So much fun!
The evening was full of beautiful laughter and tears <3
A moving unforgettable night
the same day edit film
This fabulously crafted Same Day Edit film brought everyone to tears during the wedding reception. As they relived or witnessed for the first time the gorgeous moments of that very day, we were reminded:
This is why we LOVE what we do.
It has been awesome to go from being your photographers
To dear friends
Andree and Jeremy, big hugs and blessings to you both and your beautiful marriage! We are soooo very happy for you both and have been so grateful to get to know such an amazing couple. May God’s grace and peace fill you and strengthen you and bless you and your family 🙂
With all our love,
The DPARK Family
- Skirball Wedding Photographers | D. Park Photography Associates Russell + Cara
- Skirball Wedding Videographer/Cinematographer | D. Park Photography Loyd
- Getting Ready Venue (Bride) | Luxe Sunset Boulevard Hotel | 11461 Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90049
- Getting Ready Venue (Groom) | Hotel Angeleno | 170 N Church Ln, Los Angeles, CA 90049
- Ceremony Venue | St. Timothy’s Catholic Church | 10425 W. Pico Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90064
- Reception Venue | Skirball Cultural Center | 2701 N. Sepulveda Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90049
- Wedding Planner | Valerie Mekki
- Wedding Gown | Maggie Sottero
- Bridal Headpiece | TRIA
- Rings | McClave Jewelers
- Groomsmen Attire | Vera Wang
- DJ | DJ Icy Ice from the World Famous Beat Junkies and Legend Entertainment
- Officiant | Father Ramon Valera
- Florist | BeBuds Florist
- Hair Stylist | The Artform Studio
- Makeup Artist | Janet Avelino
- Caterer | Skirball Cultural Center
- Cake | King’s Hawaiian Bakery
- Invitations | Printsonalities
- Party Bus | United Limousine & Charter, Inc.
- Photobooth | Shake That Boothy
- Ceremony/Cocktail Hour Musicians | Aragorn and Olivia
- Sound/Lighting | Sound Illumination
- Wedding Colors | Magenta and Purple
Check out their breathtaking Redondo Beach fireman inspired engagement here.
Capture your gorgeous love story with the DPARK family today!
Leave a Reply