Anneliese and Loren met almost 11 years ago at Cornell. And after 11 years and thousands of airline miles later, they were to be wed!
Thrilled to share with you this gorgeous Skirball Cultural Center wedding of Anneliese + Loren!
Loren proposed on a walk in the Lincoln Park in Chicago. The couple lived right across the street from the park and zoo. Both were suckers for the baby Hippo. So on a very cold Sunday in May, Loren got Anneliese out of the house to go check on the animals that the zoo. After the visit to the zoo, they walked into the park and he got down on one knee and asked her to marry him!
the wedding day
Anneliese was adorned with stunning diamonds and bridal details for her wedding day.
Rings and gorgeous diamond jewelry from the fabulous Joel’s Gold
Her something blue – these brilliant Manolo Blahnik bridal heels
Anneliese even had a little something in honor of her alma mater.
Check out these adorable handkerchiefs!
The beautiful bouquets of the wedding
Anneliese, you were an absolutely beautiful bride
So many precious moments on this day
The handsome groom
His awesome Salvatore Ferragamo shoes
And his stylish cufflinks
The gorgeous marriage ceremony
The gorgeous bride walking down the aisle to the ceremony
Their lovely Ketubah
Love this beautiful tradition
Their first kiss as husband and wife
It was a blessing to capture such a beautifully in love couple
And their awesome and stylish bridal party
Anneliese and Loren, you two are so precious together.
Love this moving moment with you both <3
The Skirball Cultural Center was transformed into a breathtaking evening reception
Their fabulous hora
The evening was serenaded by this fabulous Sinatra
Such a heartwarming evening
They even surprised their guests during dancing with one of our personal favorites, In-N-Out!
So much fun!
Our favorite image of you both <3
Congratulations, Anneliese and Loren, for such a blessed and beautiful celebration. We are so thrilled for the both of you and for the incredible future years as husband and wife. May the Lord richly bless you both and your wonderful family now and to come!
With all our love,
The DPARK Family
skirball cultural center wedding vendors
- Photographers | D. Park Photography
- Filmmaker | D. Park Photography
- Wedding Coordinator | DB Creativity
- Getting Ready Venue | Luxe Sounest Boulevard Hotel | 11461 Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90049
- Wedding Venue | Skirball Cultural Center | 2701 N Sepulveda Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90049
- DJ/Band | 90210 Entertainment
- Officiant | Rabbi Andrew Straus
- Florist | CJ Matsumoto & Sons Flowers
- Hair Stylist | KB Glam
- Makeup Artist | Meg O’Hare Beauty
- Caterer | Skirball Cultural Center
- Cake Artist | Susie Cakes
- Bridal Gown | Augusta Jones
- Bridal Heels | Manolo Blahnik
- Jewelry | Joel’s Gold
- Tux | Calvin Klein
- Bowtie | Tom Ford
- Groom Shoes | Salvatore Ferragamo
- Bridesmaids Gowns | Ralph Lauren, Nicole Miller, David’s Bridal
- Bridesmaids Jewelry | Norman Silverman Diamonds + Swarovski
- Groomsmen Tux | Calvin Klein
- Invitations | Minted
- Wedding Colors | black, cream, gold, silver
Check out their beautiful Santa Monica engagement here!