More from this chic Skirball Cultural Center wedding coming soon.
- Skirball Wedding Photographers | D. Park Photography Associates Russell + Cara
- Getting Ready Venue (Bride) | Luxe Sunset Boulevard Hotel | 11461 Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90049
- Getting Ready Venue (Groom) | Hotel Angeleno | 170 N Church Ln, Los Angeles, CA 90049
- Ceremony Venue | St. Timothy’s Catholic Church | 10425 W. Pico Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90064
- Reception Venue | Skirball Cultural Center | 2701 N. Sepulveda Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90049
- Wedding Planner | Valerie Mekki
- Wedding Gown | Maggie Sottero
- Bridal Headpiece | TRIA
- Rings | McClave Jewelers
- Groomsmen Attire | Vera Wang
- DJ | DJ Icy Ice from the World Famous Beat Junkies and Legend Entertainment
- Officiant | Father Ramon Valera
- Videographer | Red 5 Studios
- Florist | BeBuds Florist
- Hair Stylist | The Artform Studio
- Makeup Artist | Janet Avelino
- Caterer | Skirball Cultural Center
- Cake | King’s Hawaiian Bakery
- Invitations | Printsonalities
- Party Bus | United Limousine & Charter, Inc.
- Photobooth | Shake That Boothy
- Wedding Colors | Magenta and Purple
Grandeur Wedding Studio says
Beautiful wedding photos. I like the one where the bride’s gown was ‘floating’ and ‘flying’ about. Makes a more ordinary backdrop look better!
D. Park Photography says
thank you my dear!