Blessed to share with you the luxurious, stunning and emotional St. Regis Monarch Beach wedding of Summer and Jeremiah.
Design and coordination by the FABULOUS A Good Affair Wedding & Event Production – always a pleasure to work with these ladies!
the wedding day
Fell in love with all of Summer’s details.
Her beautiful Jimmy Choo bridal heels
Her elegant Mikimoto pearl necklace
Invitations and paper goods designed by Rachel Brandzel Creative Sommelier Bryan Hill
Her gorgeous Hayley Paige wedding gown
The brilliant florals designed by the luxurious Square Root Designs
Check out these AMAZING flower girl baskets
Summer got ready in the stunning St. Regis Monarch Beach residential suite
Which had an incredible view over the Grand Lawn where their wedding ceremony was being prepared.
The gorgeous bride – Summer, I absolutely love your smile!
Summer playing around with her sister – you two are adorable together
And so were all these fabulous bridesmaids!
Summer and Jeremiah’s wedding had so many unforgettable moments. But they also had some big competitors for who got the most attention that day.
Can’t honestly say if it was their baby, Lola Bear.
Who is simply one of the cutest, most photogenic, dogs. Ever.
Or if it was all of Summer’s incredibly ADORABLE flower girls.
Jeremiah was a dashing and handsome groom with all his stylish details
Classic David Donahue cufflinks
A Hamilton watch, a stylish wedding day gift from Summer to Jeremiah
The handsome groom getting ready to meet his bride
Then, it was time to get Summer into her wedding dress.
Her gorgeous bridal belt and veil were designed by Monique Lhuillier
The beautiful and proud mother of the bride and her grandbaby
A precious moment alone with her sister
Then, one of our all-time favorite moments on a wedding day, the moment the father of the bride sees his baby girl.
And when the bridesmaids get to see her for the first time!
Or when the flower girls saw her for the first time in her wedding dress!
Then, it was time to get the groom ready to meet his bride.
Summer and Jeremiah shared a private First Touch moment. It was so beautiful to see how excited they both were to finally get to hold each other’s hand before the ceremony.
The curious flower girls
The St. Regis Monarch Beach Great Lawn ceremony was absolutely breathtaking.
Lola got to walk down the aisle in a wagon especially for her.
Love Jeremiah’s reaction to seeing Summer for the first time.
“Since the moment I met you, I knew that you were something special in my life…I stand here today and vow to you to love you…to support you…to trust you…and to unconditionally accept, respect, love and cherish you for all of the moments in our life.”
“I’m so happy that you swept me off my feet because now I get to float around with you for the rest of my life.”
A hello from all the guests!
Their awesome bridal party
Okay, Jeremiah, this is our favorite expression of yours.
Boys will be boys.
The guests enjoyed a beautiful sunset during Cocktail Hour.
Welcome to Summer and Jeremiah’s stunning wedding reception at the Monarch Ballroom
Hollywood Candy Girls Cotton Candy station
The elegant cake designed by Fantasy Frostings
Their romantic first dance
These violinists, James Thompson and Luisa Lee, were jaw-dropping.
Most beautiful father daughter dance ever
It was an incredible night.
Congratulations to the two adorable lovebirds!
With all our love,
The DPARK Family
- St. Regis Monarch Beach Wedding Photographers | D. Park Photography
- Wedding Venue | St. Regis Monarch Beach | 1 Monarch Beach Resort N, Dana Point, CA 92629
- Wedding Planner and Event Designer | A Good Affair
- Hair Stylist/Makeup Artist | Design Visage
- Bridal Gown | Hayley Paige
- Bridal Pearls | Mikimoto
- Bridal Belt and Veil | Monique Lhuillier
- Bridal Shoes | Jimmy Choo
- Bridesmaids Gowns | Jenny Yoo by BHLDN
- Bridesmaids Shoes | Badgley Mischka
- Floral Designer | Square Root Designs
- Videographer | Blue Kite Cinema
- Cake | Fantasy Frostings
- Chairs/Linens | Wildflower Linens
- Caterer | St. Regis Monarch Beach
- DJ | Mike Sincere of Scratch Weddings
- Invitations and Papergoods | Rachel Brandzel Creative Sommelier Bryan Hill
- Officiant | Mike of Palm Harvest
- Violinists | Aussie James Thompson and Luisa Lee
- Design | Finishing Touch Weddings
- Doves | OC Doves
- AV | PSAV
- Rentals | Edge Design and Classic Party Rentals
- Cotton Candy | Hollywood Candy Girls
- Photo Booth | Viral Booth
- Wedding Colors | Champagne, Blush, Ivory, Pink
Want more? Check out their stunning Santa Monica Pier engagement here.
Capture your stunning love story with the DPARK family today!
[…] more from Summer + Jeremiah’s fabulous wedding here! Their luxurious wedding was the definition of […]