Kat + Don celebrating their love, tying a knot for eternity at The Colony House
A great photograph lets you feel the moment, and there were so many great moments we felt at this wedding!
Kat and Don’s beautiful wedding ceremony and reception stole our hearts, leaving us breathless, experiencing the strength of their love for each other.
Kat, right before slipping her Pronovias wedding gown.
Our bride’s shoes from Shoes of Prey, with candy pink soles, and Minnie (Disney character) ears.
The Mickey and Minnie ring holder.
Our bride looked absolutely beautiful after getting her final look done by Lettie Mix.
Check out these awesome Game of Thrones cufflinks!
Don gave Kat a surprise letter at their wedding, which made her emotional with joy.
Handsome Don surprised by awesome surprise gift Kat gave him showing off a Simpsons inspired cartoon drawings of both of them. How awesome is that?!
Every girl dreams of her father walking her down the aisle, and when that happens, it gives teary eyes to both the father and his little princess. Such a precious moment captured with Kat and her dad.
The bride and groom had the BEST first look moment ever. Don just couldn’t stop saying, “DAMN, you look incredible!” That is exactly what every girl wants to hear on their wedding day <3
Kat and Don having a blast with their Bridesmaids and Groomsmen.
The gorgeous reception details – Beauty and the Beast and fairy tale inspired!
Kat and Don while sharing their first dance as husband and wife.
Everyone joined Kat and Don on the floor, celebrating their love.
“Love is the voice under all silences, the hope which has no opposite in fear; the strength so strong mere force is feebleness: the truth more first than sun, more last than star…” – E.E. Cummings
Congratulations to Kat and Don on binding their love forever. May they have a wonderful life together, woven with unending happiness and love for each other.
With all our love,
The DPARK Family
Anaheim wedding vendors
- photo/film | D. Park Photography | firstname.lastname@example.org
- getting ready | Cerritos Sheraton Hotel | 12725 CENTER CT DR S, CERRITOS, CA 90703
- ceremony | Holy Family Church | 18708 CLARKDALE AVE, ARTESIA, CA 90701
- reception | The Colony House | @thecolonyhouse
- planner/florist | A Touch of Lavender | email@example.com
- dj | Sound Wave Productions
- bride/groom hair | Hair of the Bride | @hairofthebride
- makeup | Lettie Mix | @lettiemixmakeup
- caterer | 24 Carrots
- cake | Sweet and Saucy Shop
- invitations | Wedding Paper Divas
- gown | Pronovias
- shoes | Shoes of Prey
- headpiece | Justine M Couture
- jewelry | Blue Nile Earrings
- rings | Morgan’s Jewelers
- bridesmaids attire | BHLDN
- groomsmen attire | Michael Kors
- colors | blush, marsala, gold
View their incredible happily ever after engagement here!