the love story
Christian and Grace met in 2003, the summer before their freshman years at Johns Hopkins University. They quickly became friends, and Christian began to actively pursue Grace, but she refused to budge until two years later. The wait was worth it, and the two began a romantic relationship. After eight years of waiting, the two became husband and wife.
Grace and Christian’s wedding took place on a beautiful fall day in Virginia. The only thing more stunning that day was the bride herself!
Grace, you were gorgeous <3
Grace wore delicate, elegant accessories, and carried a full, lush bouquet of fresh flowers created by Petals and Promises.
The bride was absolutely beautiful!
The wedding party took pictures on the regal steps just outside the George Washington Masonic Memorial.
The bridesmaids wore short, bright mint green dresses – so cute!
The handsome groomsmen wore classy gray suits and matching blue ties
Such a fun bridal party <3
It was such a blessing to capture Christian and Grace. They are an adorable, loving couple <3
Our favorite photo of you two <3
The wedding reception took place inside the grand historic George Washington Masonic Memorial.
Inside, the bride and groom celebrated with their guests in a tall, brightly lit reception space framed by elegant columns.
A beautiful first dance
The bride and groom enjoyed their intimate reception with their closest family and friends
Love the table decor!
What an amazing night.
Congratulations, Grace and Christian! It was an honor and blessing to meet you both, walk alongside your wedding plans and capture your amazing day. You guys are dear to our hearts and we’re so grateful to have gotten to know you both. May God continue to bless your marriage, and may you fall in love more and more with one another every day.
With our love,
The Parks (and baby Knightly!)
- Washington DC Destination Wedding Photographers | D. Park Photography
- Getting Ready Venue | The Westin Alexandria
- Ceremony Venue | Cameron United Methodist Church
- Reception Venue | George Washington Masonic Memorial
- Event Coordinator | Jackie Yu
- DJ | Sean Johnson of My Deejay
- Officiant | Pastor Jae Kim
- Florist | Lisa Sommer of Petals and Promises
- Hair Stylist | Kirsten Eike of Jewel Hair Design
- Makeup Artist | Susan Lim Makeup
- Caterer/Cake Artist | Windows Catering