Stunning. Hilarious. Grand.
The unforgettable Walt Disney Concert Hall and Aggie Events wedding of Kathy and Stan!
the wedding day
The bride got ready at the luxe Omni Hotel in downtown Los Angeles
All the bride’s stunning details
Florals from Commerce Flowers
Makeup by Grace Chun
Kathy all dolled up and gorgeous with her ladies!
As her mom stepped into the room and saw her daughter in her wedding dress, it moved us to tears to see her eyes well up with love as she cried over her beautiful baby girl – all grown up.
Stan and Kathy’s romantic first look on the Henry Macini family staircase at the Walt Disney Concert Hall
Their bridal party was hilarious – so much fun!
Their ceremony was held in the gorgeous Blue Ribbon Garden at the Walt Disney Concert Hall
It was such an adorable ceremony! Unbeknownst to each other, the bride and groom both, in their vows, quoted some of our favorite boy band love songs. Absolutely precious.
The sun set beautifully in downtown Los Angeles.
Right next door to their wedding, the city celebrated alongside them at the Los Angeles Food & Wine Festival.
Making way for some beautiful city shots.
it was time to celebrate their fabulous wedding reception at BP Hall.
Stan made all our jaws drop with his incredible piano performance!
And the most unforgettable moment of the night was when the groom and all his men put on Gumby costumes!
And danced around the dance floor for the bride to guess – WHICH ONE IS STAN?!
Of course, she nailed it.
In love with this photo of all their guests! Kathy is one of the most fun brides ever!
And this night and couple were one of our most unforgettable <3
Congratulations, Kathy and Stan, on your unforgettable wedding celebration! We laughed. We cried. It was an amazing experience. May God richly bless you both and your passion for Korean drama, laughter, and fun! May your life together be filled with joy and adventure and many, many more hilarious tales to come!
With all our love,
The DPARK Family
Walt Disney Concert Hall Los Angeles wedding vendors
- photo | D. Park Photography | @dparkphoto
- film | D. Park Photography | @dparkphoto
- event coordinator | Agnes Kim of Aggie Events | @aggiesevents
- officiant | Sameer
- musician | Brian Lee of Elevated Pulse Productions | @elevatedpulse
- florist | Commerce Flowers
- hairstylist | Arianna Hair Boutique | @arianna_hair_boutique2016
- make-up artist | Grace Chun
- caterer | Patina Restaurant in Walt Disney Concert Hall | @patinadtla
- getting ready venue | Omni Hotel | 251 S Olive St, Los Angeles, CA 90012
- venue | Walt Disney Concert Hall | 111 S Grand Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90012
- bridal heels | Stuart Weitzman
- colors | purple, grey
Check out their amazing Korean drama inspired engagement here!