Introducing this romantic Wedgewood Aliso Viejo Wedding of Stephanie and Josh.
their love story (from the bride)
We were invited to a Halloween party by our friend who was a trainer at the boxing gym. The party was a grand opening party at another gym and we attended as a group. The group was moving towards the snack and drink table when Josh asked someone in Spanish where we were going and Stephanie answered him. Josh was surprised that she understood and could speak a little Spanish. We ended up talking about food and being hungry. Josh said he knew a ramen place nearby and we proceeded to look it up on Yelp. Unfortunately, it was closed, but we discussed our love of ramen and looking up everything on Yelp. Instead we went to a Mexican restaurant for tacos. We went on our first date the next week on November 2, 2011 to the ramen place for dinner.
the romantic proposal
Josh proposed on December 26, 2016 in front of Stephanie’s immediate family. They finished lunch at Stephanie’s sister’s house and then they moved over to the Christmas tree to open (belated) presents. Josh said they should take a picture in front of the tree and then got down on one knee to propose!
the wedding day
We are so happy for the both you. Congratulations, Stephanie and Josh! It was so wonderful to get to celebrate the night away with such an amazing couple. God bless both of you and your beautiful family.
With all our love,
The DPARK Family
Aliso Viejo Wedding vendors
- photo | D. Park Photography | @dparkphoto
- getting ready | The Hills Hotel
- venue | Wedgewood Aliso Viejo | @wedgewoodweddings
- event coordinator | Wedgewood Aliso Viejo | @wedgewoodweddings
- caterer | Wedgewood Aliso Viejo | @wedgewoodweddings
- dj | Forever Tomorrow Events | @forevertomorrowevents
- music | Ane Thanh Lion Dance | @anethanhliondance
- music | Mariachi Serenata San Diego
- officiant | OC Ceremony Pastor | @occeremonypastor
- cake artist | It’s all about Cake! | @itsallaboutthecake
- invitation designer | Wedgewood Aliso Viejo | @wedgewoodweddings