Blessed to share with you this breathtaking Yosemite National Park wedding of a gorgeous couple, Ava and Simon!
romantic proposal (from the bride)
We went on our annual camping trip, this time to the Grand Tetons Yellowstone, and Arches National Parks. Simon had many fond childhood memories of camping at the Grand Tetons, and had wanted to take me for several years.
As we hiked out to Hermitage Point which overlooks Jackson Lake and the Grand Tetons, Simon proposed.
It couldn’t have been more perfect.
the wedding day
It was a gorgeous day, perfect for their intimate wedding celebration.
The gorgeous bride
It was a lovely wedding ceremony at Cathedral Beach in Yosemite.
They were surrounded by love.
So many breathtaking places to capture such a beautiful couple at Yosemite.
You two are so adorable!
What an unforgettable night <3
Ava and Simon, congratulations to the two adorable lovebirds! We are so happy for you both and are so grateful to have been a part of capturing your love story my dears.
With all our love,
The DPARK Family
yosemite national park wedding vendors
- Photographer | D. Park Photography Associate Vinney
- Ceremony | Cathedral Beach of Yosemite National Park
- Reception | Wawona Cabins of Yosemite National Park
- Officiant | Jim Sibley
- Hair/Makeup | Thuy Le
- Bridal Gown | Inbal Dror BR 13-15
- Bridal Shoes | Free People
- Bridal Headpiece | Floral wreath
- Rings | Brilliant Earth
- Bridesmaids Gowns | Show Me Your Mumu
- Wedding Colors | sage, white, grey
Check out their lovely Irvine Park engagement here!